Use this form to look up your username and email address. Your username
will work for both the student email and online course systems (your passwords may be different.)
- Enter all 7 digits of your Student ID number or 9 digits of your Social Security
- Enter your birth date in the format of mm/dd/yy.
- Allow up to 72 hours for your account to be created.
Student accounts are created automatically. There is nothing that you
need to do to activate them.
- For new students, accounts will be created within 72 hours of being
- If you are a returning student, your account will be created within
72 hours after you register for a course.
- Accounts are automatically deleted after 2 consecutive semesters
of no classes being taken.
If your record has been marked as private, we cannot create your account.
The first place to look is the
Student Email FAQ. If after 72 hours you
are still unable to look up your account, or you receive an error, please
fill out an online help request form, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.